Pono Wellness' New Normal Guidelines
These New Normal Guidelines will apply to all our employees and clients:
- In order to protect ourselves and others from ååinfection, full disclosure of any medical conditions before treatments are given so as not to spread the virus unnecessarily. If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 infection (high fever, aches, fatigue) or beliåeve that you may have come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with a cold or flu, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +639171433923 before your appointment so we can make re-arrangements. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is necessary for public health and safety.
- Safety is our top priority at Pono Wellness. Our therapists are fully vaccinated and follow a daily health protocol check to ensure they are in the utmost health. We also require our therapists to wear face masks, change clothes, wash their hands, and sanitize before starting their sessions with you.
- At Pono Wellness, we make every effort to ensure that all equipment is sanitized and disinfected before and after a session. We take cleanliness very seriously to ensure that you get safe, quality service every time.
- Our at-home spa services provide high-quality washcloths, hand towels, and bath towels to help you get comfortable in your private inn suite. However, you can also use your own towels if desired.
- In addition to our standard procedures for infection control, we also require our clients' cooperation in arranging any requirements or permits needed so our therapists can enter your property, especially those living in condominiums. We will also work with you to ensure that your condominium association or other governing body has obtained any necessary permits or approvals for our visits.
- Please note that bookings should be made via our own channel. Instructions will be sent detailing how to make the payment, which must be completed in full before the session.
These are some ways we are taking steps toward keeping everyone healthy during this difficult time. If you have questions or concerns about your upcoming appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +639171433923.